We believe there is only One God; the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of the Old Testament and the New Testament. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29) We believe God is Triune; Father, Son & Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
Triune: meaning God is One Unified, Eternal, and Holy Supreme Being who exists in three co-existing/equal persons. Us Christians call this nature of God the Trinity.
1) FATHER: is God as parent, Source of all Being.
2) JESUS CHRIST (THE SON): who is the Living Word of God (John 1:1). God manifested Himself through Jesus Christ. He came down in human form and walked as a man. Completely God in nature and fully human.
3) THE HOLY SPIRIT: which is the Divine Presence within human beings who have accepted Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior. The Holy Spirit is a PERSON, not a force or energy. (John 14:26; John 16:12-15)
SALVATION FOR ALL MANKIND:
We believe Jesus is the only way to Salvation. Jesus is the only way to God the Father. Whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life in Heaven. (John 3:16; John 14:6)
We believe Jesus Christ (The Second Person of the Trinity) came down from Heaven to fulfill God the Father's plan of Salvation by dying on a cross for our sins. He (Jesus) was born of a virgin named Mary. The Holy Spirit planted Jesus inside the womb of Mary the virgin. Jesus lived on earth as a boy, teen, and man. He lived a perfect and sinless life of love and obedience to God the Father. He suffered and died on a cross as a man, yet He was raised from the dead by the power of God three days later; in bodily form. (Luke 24:1-53; 1 Peter 1:3; John 11:25; John 20:24-27; Romans 10:9)
HOW GOD SPEAKS TO MANKIND:
We believe in Divine Revelation from God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). Revelation: meaning God has revealed Himself and has spoken to mankind. First through His chosen people the Israelites (Jews) and later to the rest of the world (Romans 1:16).
5 KINDS OF REVELATION FROM GOD:
1) Evidence of God can be clearly seen through nature and the universe that He created with His Infinite Mind and Word (Romans 1:20; Genesis 1:1). Also, to note: We believe God is not nature itself. He works with nature, but He is beyond and above the natural things. He is Eternal, Infinite, and Immaterial; meaning He is not made from anything of nature. He has no beginning and no end. He exists outside of nature and time but works with humans by His grace and can, at His will, intervene with nature. God is Sovereign over all creation in the physical and spiritual realm. (Colossians 1:15-18).
2) God has spoken to mankind through His written Word (The Holy Bible). He has spoken to chosen men and poured out His Holy Spirit on them to write down historical events, and to speak on His behalf by people called prophets (2 Peter 1:21).
3) God has also revealed Himself through the Person of Jesus Christ. He was fully God and fully man on earth. And now He sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven (Mark 16:19; Acts 2:33).
4) God can also speak through chosen prophets/prophetesses today who have been given the gift by grace from the Holy Spirit. Be cautious however, because if anyone gives you a prophecy that does not align with scripture or is contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ you are to dismiss it and move on (1 John 4:1; 1 Timothy Ch. 4).
5) We also believe God can speak to us through visions and dreams. (Read the book of Daniel) However, be very cautious with this too also. Be sure they align with Scripture and the teachings of Christ Jesus. Always speak to an elder or Pastor in the church about your dream and vision and seek proper council (Proverbs 13:20).